• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MNF: Bills vs. Bengals *game suspended* - prayers for Damar Hamlin

LinvilleGorge

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I can’t imagine what his family is going through, I can’t imagine as a mom or dad, watching your son or daughter go through this… all while millions of people are watching.

I had a co worker who’s son collapsed at football practice and died a few days later. He had a rare condition that wasn’t caught. Just awful. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

I honeslty dont know why they havent called the game.. but i doubt its money related. There may be legal matters attached to it that they are working through. 

I dont know how the NFL operates.... but with the networks saying what they are saying... i doubt the NFL is looking for a way to continue this game on tv tonight. If anything they are holding out so they can say "he is fine" on live tv. Which is doesnt look like they are going to get that opportunity. 

I doubt there is protocol on how to call the game off at this point.  This is a totally new experience for the nfl, unprecedented.  I doubt they know how to officially call it at this point.  They have to coordinate with espn, the stadium, teams etc.  The chain of command is really fuging muddled I would imagine

• Pie 1

Just now, Wanderlai said:

I had a co worker who’s son collapsed at football practice and died a few days later. He had a rare condition that wasn’t caught. Just awful. 

Yeah that hidden heart condition stuff is scary. Crazy it can go unnoticed until it’s too late for professional athletes.