• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints let's get this over with GameDay thread

Zod

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

Possibly 2.

But 1 for sure and that one was to Atlanta. In a division where it’s a race to find a franchise QB

yeah true, could be 2, and yes it sucks to be behind Atlanta, but maybe they'll get a hardon for Ridder after his quite good game today lol

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Both teams played like crap.  Both were unmotivated.  But there is no reason for the Aint's to intentionally lose.  They just sucked worse than we did.  

Yeah there is. It moves us back 5 spots in the draft and means we will have to send like 6 1st round picks to get Young or Stroud.

They know what they are doing - they are making sure we don't get our franchise QB

• Pie 1

Just now, mav1234 said:

yeah true, could be 2, and yes it sucks to be behind Atlanta, but maybe they'll get a hardon for Ridder after his quite good game today lol

Regardless each spot is so important when you’re most likely going to be looking to trade up

add another pick for each spot we pissed away

1 minute ago, Cam Lawter said:

I know you guys hate Wilks but dude is 6-6 with the Panthers in 12 games while it took Rhule 3 years to win 16 games. 

I don't hate Wilks. I have a lot of respect for him. I just don't want him coaching this team next year.  He's mediocre. Average. 6-6.