• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints let's get this over with GameDay thread

Zod

Just now, PleaseCutStewart said:

Yeah there is. It moves us back 5 spots in the draft and means we will have to send like 6 1st round picks to get Young or Stroud.

They know what they are doing - they are making sure we don't get our franchise QB

100% they let us win.

• Pie 1

Unpopular opinion:  I’m happy we won!  screw the saints!   What are 3-4 draft places when if there is a guy we want, we can trade up for them.

I know the tankers were hoping to blow it.  I wasn’t going to care one way or another but I feel good and happy the Panthers finished the season with a win.

Now we have four months of speculation to get to!

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

Regardless each spot is so important when you’re most likely going to be looking to trade up

add another pick for each spot we pissed away

Honestly in the greater realm of shitty things that have happened this year, this one game is pretty minor. It was hilariously bad. The bigger thing is getting the HC hire right anyhow, and this game helped solidify how bad Wilks is.

• Flames 1

5 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

I unironically think the Saints threw this game tho. They get to fug up a rival, they have always done this poo in their non playoff years and thats why i hate playing them at the last game

Definitely. They dropped us from the 8th pick to the 9th pick. How will our franchise ever recover??? Man those guys are geniuses.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1