• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Report: Panthers to interview Jim Caldwell, Frank Reich

WarPanthers89

9 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

Word is Tepper wants a coach that's willing to collaborate with him and Fitterer. 

I'd probably knock any big name off your list. Reason Harbaugh wasn't really considered is because of his interview with the Vikings.  

Collaborate with Fitts, sure makes sense....but collaborate with Tepper?  He just looking for a yes man?

11 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

Word is Tepper wants a coach that's willing to collaborate with him and Fitterer. 

I'd probably knock any big name off your list. Reason Harbaugh wasn't really considered is because of his interview with the Vikings.  

Rumor was Harbaugh wanted complete control and his own GM as well. Giving complete control is off the table due to the failure of Rhule.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

I’m one of the few that actually like both of them I guess lol.

Good start to the interview cycle. I think we will interview a fairly large number of candidates, so no need to freak out. Why wouldn’t we interview them? You always learn something.

Also, if we hire on of the young somewhat inexperienced OCs, it would be great to have a very experienced former HC as an OC under him. I think this is part of this as well. And that is a smart thing!

• Beer 1