• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

9th pick set in stone

t96

This is the correct order sorry guys

1. Chicago Bears, 3-14
  2. Houston Texans, 3-13-1
  3. Seattle Seahawks (via Denver Broncos, 4-12)
  4. Arizona Cardinals, 4-12
  5. Indianapolis Colts, 4-12-1
  6. Detroit Lions (via Los Angeles Rams, 5-11)
  7. Las Vegas Raiders, 6-11
  8. Atlanta Falcons, 7-10
  9. Carolina Panthers, 7-10
  10. Philadelphia Eagles (via New Orleans Saints, 7-10)
  11. Tennessee Titans, 7-11
  12. Houston Texans (via Cleveland Browns, 7-10)
  13. New York Jets, 7-10
  14. Washington Commanders, 7-8-1
  15. New England Patriots, 8-9
  16. Green Bay Packers, 8-8
  17. Detroit Lions, 8-8
  18. Pittsburgh Steelers, 9-8

Just now, DamnItJake! said:

Sounds like a 4th or 5th round draft pick not 1st!! 

Unique physical specimen to be sure, but is SUPER green. Big, fast and strong arm---that's all the Huddle needs.  Production is simply an nuisance that is an inconvenience to their man-crush.

8 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

Tankathon has us at 9.  Didn't our staff think of Corral as a first round talent? I would rather see us trade back and take the best available te,wr, edge, or lb. We could get a qb with the added draft picks.  Anthony Richardson isn't turning into Josh Allen.

I don’t think they saw him as a 1st rounder. They wouldn’t have waited until halfway through the 3rd to draft a 1st round QB.

• Pie 1

39 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

How?  How will the qb position work itself out?  fuging a we have tried that 3 years now.   It doesn’t work like that.  

I said with a good team and HC. Not Rhule and whatever we marched out there calling it an o-line. Maybe add a WR or TE and a coach with a clue of offense and that will be a better approach than reaching for a QB that'll need 2 or 3 seasons before looking like a pro.

SF has Mr. Friggin Irrelevant out there winning division games because they've focused on improving the team. That and a HC that has a clue of offense.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Unique physical specimen to be sure, but is SUPER green. Big, fast and strong arm---that's all the Huddle needs.  Production is simply a nuisance that is an inconvenience to their man-crush.

My friend is a Gators fanatic and he said he was definitely not NFL ready and too green as you said.. he was like I hope you guys don’t draft him in the first round.. he’s not worth it.. maybe a later round risk 

Tepper wants a quarterback, bad. He saw how the team missed out on Herbet, when Hurney was denied the go-ahead trade with the Giants — rumor. He reportedly wanted to trade up for Burrow as well. Then there's the talk about Tepper also wanting Fields but being denied again. Then we have the well reported off-season where the Panthers tried trading the farm for Watson.

I cannot imagine a scenario where Tepper goes another year being denied a quarterback.

• Pie 3

11 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

Tepper wants a quarterback, bad. He saw how the team missed out on Herbet, when Hurney was denied the go-ahead trade with the Giants — rumor. He reportedly wanted to trade up for Burrow as well. Then there's the talk about Tepper also wanting Fields but being denied again. Then we have the well reported off-season where the Panthers tried trading the farm for Watson.

I cannot imagine a scenario where Tepper goes another year being denied a quarterback.

If Tepper sees a QB in the draft he wants, I think he'll do whatever it takes to get it and not be denied this time.

I only hope he doesn't pick the wrong one.    (yeah wishful thinking I know)

42 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Unique physical specimen to be sure, but is SUPER green. Big, fast and strong arm---that's all the Huddle needs.  Production is simply a nuisance that is an inconvenience to their man-crush.

Aren’t you a fan of drafting a TE? How much production do you think a rookie TE will have next year?

22 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

Same. Which is why I was very pro tanking this year to limit what we need to trade 

I’d do this in a heartbeat btw

• Pie 3