• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers receive permission to interview Sean Payton

TheSpecialJuan

5 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Can't forget or forgive that and more. I hope we hire Johnson before that meeting on Friday. Tepper keeps dancing with doing something unforgivable.

I mean his track record is pretty piss poor. Rhule and Deshaun Watson on the football side. Then there’s rock hill and the Tepper Sports and Entertainment execs mysteriously disappearing. I can’t imagine what it’s like to work for this guy. I imagine he comes in with some off the wall idea and yells at Fitterer to find a way to make it happen. 

• Beer 1

Just now, BIGH2001 said:

I mean his track record is pretty piss poor. Rhule and Deshaun Watson on the football side. Then there’s rock hill and the Tepper Sports and Entertainment execs mysteriously disappearing. I can’t imagine what it’s like to work for this guy. I imagine he comes in with some off the wall idea and yells at Fitterer to find a way to make it happen. 

I keep hoping for a slight improvement and then he thinks about trading a 1st for Payton. It's like he just wants to epically fug up and be like

The Joker GIF

1 minute ago, Pantherzilla91 said:

I find it hilarious that, out of all the things an organization could do to cause someone to stop being a fan, hiring a proven Super Bowl winning head coach is where some draw the line. Mind boggling. 

16 seasons with the Saints.  Won the SB in year 4.  Could not get back there again.  

• Pie 1

Imagine a talking point that he couldn’t get back to the superbowl after we’ve just witnessed some of the worst coaching this franchise has ever seen and not having been to the playoffs in 5 fuging years. Absolutely miserable stretch. People might hate him but he’s a great coach and knows offenses. Thats not even debatable.

I personally would rather us go after Ben Johnson but I’m not gonna act like Peyton wouldn’t be the most talented HC in an OFFENSIVE league that this franchise has had.