• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers receive permission to interview Sean Payton

TheSpecialJuan

4 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Panthers offseason has already been more exciting than their regular season 

Did we watch the same season? It was a lot of things, but boring is not one of them. This was one of the more exciting seasons in recent memory 

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yep.

I'm pretty sure people in every fanbase that got a Super Bowl winning coach thought they were on a path to championship glory.

Every single one of them, without fail, has been disappointed.

Hiring one of those guys guarantees nothing.

I mean to be fair how many Super Bowl HCs end up leaving the team they won with and head coaching somewhere else?

Andy Reid made it to a Super Bowl with Philly and won with KC.  Would it have made a difference for KC's chances if he won in Philly?

Not arguing for Sean Payton, but I feel like the list of guys who "didn't" do it is awfully short.

Edited by Mage

1 minute ago, Mage said:

I mean to be fair how many Super Bowl HCs end up leaving the team they won with and head coaching somewhere else?

Andy Reid made it to a Super Bowl with Philly and won with KC.  Would it have made a difference for KC's chances if he won in Philly?

Not arguing for Sean Payton, but I feel like the list of guys who "didn't" do it is awfully short.

Doug Pederson also won a SB and has the Jags in the divisional round of the playoffs.