• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those who ARE interested in Sean Payton...

t96

12 hours ago, ThPantherFan said:

I don't trust him as a coach.  Remember Bounty Gate?

What does that have to do with anything in 2023? Do you think he's going to be paying defenders to target D.J. Moore in practice? I don't get it.

We're hiring a football coach, not a boy scout. I'm sure his days of doing anything bounty related are long over.

• Pie 2

55 minutes ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

What does that have to do with anything in 2023? Do you think he's going to be paying defenders to target D.J. Moore in practice? I don't get it.

We're hiring a football coach, not a boy scout. I'm sure his days of doing anything bounty related are long over.

You know Teddy?

2 hours ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

Why don't we bring back Greg Hardy.  He will play for cheap.  I mean, it's 2023.  He beat that girl a prior year.  I doubt he does it anymore. 

I mean, that's the thing about sports.  It's like politics.  Too many exceptions and looking the other way goes down when it is your team. 

No Panther fan should want Payton.  He has a history of being called out on alcohol/drug abuse, bountygate, etc. Every year we are seeing great new offensive minds enter the league.   We go looking in the past and give up multiple draft picks to a division rival for it.   

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2