• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roman Harper thinks Sean Payton could be our next HC now

ncfan

3 minutes ago, t96 said:

where do you guys see that he's interviewing with us today? I thought I saw yesterday we're interviewing him Friday

It's a bit confusing between three or so different threads. Apparently we are interviewing the Broncos defensive coordinator today and Payton on Friday.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Nick Hill who covers the Saints who has been beating the it’ll take a top pick this year etc.

On a podcast yesterday 

“I think it’ll be a future first and a 2nd this year, or 3 3rds”

2:18 mark

Lol. That is not what Payton is telling everyone. 

the saints don’t really have a lot of leverage

theyve got to move him now or they’re gonna get nothing rather than something, and because Payton knows he’s damaging the team he’s going to, he isn’t going to foster an intense bidding war to keep the cost down.

it’ll still be significant but if it comes in lower than expected I won’t be surprised 

• Pie 1

I feel like this is all just a ploy to make us miss out on other head coaches and Payton zooms right back to the Saints. Seems like something he would do. Get insight on what we are trying to do, make us wait while other head coaches get snatched up, then go back to New Orleans leaving us fugged. Tepper would the one to fall for some sh*t like that.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Kentucky Panther said:

Keep Brady out of Charlotte. He’s pretty cooked and honestly not sure he’s even an upgrade from Darnold at 46 

You're being facetious, right? The guy's arm looked fine on those bombs to Evans in our game and he just had 60+ attempts in their playoff game. Physically, he looks like he can still do it. It's all about if he wants to mentally.

5 minutes ago, Castavar said:

I feel like this is all just a ploy to make us miss out on other head coaches and Payton zooms right back to the Saints. Seems like something he would do. Get insight on what we are trying to do, make us wait while other head coaches get snatched up, then go back to New Orleans leaving us fugged. Tepper would the one to fall for some sh*t like that.

This could have been an option if sean Payton didn’t burn his bridges on the way out of New Orleans. There was a huge falling out between Payton and ownership.

Edited by TheCasillas