• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Johnson staying in Detroit

Cdparr7

Just now, Kentucky Panther said:

Dude went from favorite to not in contention in like 2 days. Sucks, I wanted him. Looks like it actually might be Payton. Hoping for Steichen now. 

I’m from a family of Eagles fans, and watch a lot of Eagles games.  Steichen ignorantly ignores Miles Sanders for huge chunks of the game and relies on Hurts legs or jump balls for Brown.  I really don’t think he’s the guy to turn us around.  

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Just now, Smithers said:

I’m from a family of Eagles fans, and watch a lot of Eagles games.  Steichen ignorantly ignores Miles Sanders for huge chunks of the game and relies on Hurts legs or jump balls for Brown.  I really don’t think he’s the guy to turn us around.  

If it comes down to him, Payton, or Wilks, I will drive to Philly and help him move personally. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

Was my number 1 choice. Makes me think Payton is the guy and that’s where Tepper is focused.

Pretty much. 

For Johnson to bail on his scheduled in-person interview tomorrow he must know something

Unless he just wants nothing to do with this sh!t show

• Beer 2