• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trading for Sean Payton vs Settling for Steve Wilks

Trading for Sean Payton vs Settling for Steve Wilks  

91 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Trading for Sean Payton
    • Settling for Steve Wilks

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

First I don't even want Payton.  However, if you are going to make this kind of trade for a great HC, you better already have your QB which we don't.  Those picks can be used to trade for a vet QB or move around in the draft to acquire one.  Not worth it....

22 hours ago, CRA said:

this seems like my worst case scenario.  And I think Payton is just using us.  Nor do I want him. 

I don't want an old school DC.  That's Wilks.  Too conservative.  You can't change it. 

and Payton is horrible.  He is Sean Payton. 

I’d take Wilks over Payton any day of the week. Don’t make me hate the panthers Tepper. Don’t hire Payton. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Beer 3

I just love how many Huddlers just KNOW that we can't win with Wilks. Give the guy the resources he needs, and let's go to war.

Now, it would be nice if he could upgrade McAdoo, or at least pair him with a guy that has actual experience developing young QB. Maybe try and upgrade Holcomb as well. Just let the guy pick his own staff for once,

I ain't giving NO anything. We either get Payton as a FA. Or not at all. And I personally am in the not at all group.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

I just love how many Huddlers just KNOW that we can't win with Wilks. Give the guy the resources he needs, and let's go to war.

Now, it would be nice if he could upgrade McAdoo, or at least pair him with a guy that has actual experience developing young QB. Maybe try and upgrade Holcomb as well. Just let the guy pick his own staff for once,

I just love how many Huddlers just KNOW that we can't win with McAdoo and Holcomb. Give the guys the resources they need, and let's go to war.

Bake Off Giggle GIF by PBS

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 3

Just now, ickmule said:

I have a feeling that whomever is hired many are going to de disappointed.  

That is obvious.  I can't wait to see the overreacting either way. It will either be, all your SB's belong to us or this organization is trash. It should be great entertainment for a few weeks at least. 

• Flames 1