• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Coach Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Ricky Spanish

15 minutes ago, hsfolk said:

am I the only one getting tired of Benjamin Albright?

I found him to be extremely credible and helpful for a bit, then the Watson fiasco happened over the offseason and now I just think he's full of poo.  He had bet someone money to a charity (which is a fine thing to do) if he was wrong on something he said about Watson's destination, and he ended up very wrong, IIRC.  I think he had to pay.

I mean, I get it, you trust your sources...  but if your sources aren't poo, then neither is your reporting, and that's the feel I've got from him ever since the Watson stuff.  He just seems to get fed a lot of misinformation but reports it like it's the gospel...  and on top of that, he also seems to act like a bit of an asshole about it...  like he has some sort of superiority over us mere fans and our opinions, which to me is even more hilarious when you act like that and then you're wrong so often.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I found him to be extremely credible and helpful for a bit, then the Watson fiasco happened over the offseason and now I just think he's full of poo.  He had bet someone money to a charity (which is a fine thing to do) if he was wrong on something he said about Watson's destination, and he ended up very wrong, IIRC.  I think he had to pay.

I mean, I get it, you trust your sources...  but if your sources aren't poo, then neither is your reporting, and that's the feel I've got from him ever since the Watson stuff.  He just seems to get fed a lot of misinformation but reports it like it's the gospel...  and on top of that, he also seems to act like a bit of an asshole about it...  like he has some sort of superiority over us mere fans and our opinions, which to me is even more hilarious when you act like that and then you're wrong so often.

He is a hack. Fake Twitter journalist.

y’all should ban him 

Just now, 4Corners said:

Uh wow thanks for your groundbreaking analysis there Schefter. 

not even close. 

How so? Lovie is actually a better coach than Wilks.. took his team to the Super Bowl well respected what has Wilks accomplished again? 3 wins in ARZ? DBs coach he was solid but he hasn't shown anything spectacular he will be fired next year if we hire him 

26 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Dude I didn’t even know who he was until I saw his stuff getting shoved down our throats here two weeks ago. probably one of the posters here is him. Hack 

No way, maaan! Albright has the super duper insider info! He should be the only one tweeting news! He knows all!

Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN

17 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Albright's hit or miss. So is LaCanfora. Hell, even Breer can be sometimes when he engages in speculation.

You can ignore them entirely, but then when they do have that "hit", You're the one that misses.

My policy is just a post relevant stuff that's out there unless it's some no name or a known fake site like NFLrums or MLFootball. It's up to people who read what's posted how seriously they take it.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Cdparr7 said:

Raiders make too much sense. 

Replacement for Carr. 

Closer to California where he is from.

Reunited with Adams.

Warm Weather.

Dome.

I can't see Rodgers wanting to go there, even with Adams there.

Considering all the talk about how McDaniels is with his players, including his QB, I can't see that being a good fit for Rodgers.  Not that the guy can't be coached, but I just can't see how those two would be able to co-exist and not just want to constantly kill each other.

Just seems like a bad Coach-QB fit

Think Brady would work well with him given their history, but without that history already built like with those two, I can't see how they can go with an established guy like Rodgers, it's gonna have to be a rookie.

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Can't imagine anyone would dislike inheriting Campen or Tabor, not sure what other possibilities there would be aside from maybe Tepper wanting to keep Wilks on staff. I like Josina but some tweets are a little broad and ambiguous

I sincerely hope that isn't us. That much I know. If it is....that is a very bad sign.