• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching Interviews: Round Two

Mr. Scot

6 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Who was he the QB coach for? I know he did it for veteran Peyton Manning which doesn’t seem to mean much. He had Wentz and Foles looking great in Philadelphia with the Eagles as their OC.

He was QB coach with Manning in 2009-2010, then QB coach for Rivers in 2013. He's been around those two most of his career, with a one year detour as Arizona WR coach in 2012.

• Flames 1

13 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I don't know why they tried to run it again after the TO.

Then again, when I saw the pass, I did immediately think that wasn't where Dak was probably supposed to go with the ball.

You mean he wasn't meant to lollipop a ball to a PR who had a defender bearing down on him?

• Beer 2

I always thought they should have gone after Reich when we had the opportunity to fire Ron and get him years ago.  I always thought he would be a great HC. Then the Colts signed him and I knew he was fugged going there. He still was able to produce despite his situation.  If it's him that they hire I think they chose wisely.  In any case...

indiana jones father GIF

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 3

22 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Doesn't make them Franchise QBs.  Hell, Zack Wilson went No. 2 and Trey Lance #3 and are they franchise QBs.   Just because they are predicted to go early doesn't make them Franchise QBs.  Just means teams are desperate for a QB. 

To say there isn’t one in this draft doesn’t match what the experts are saying. Sure they get it wrong, but chances are you are the wrong one. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Something to potentially take note of...

It's possible Kellen Moore might not be under contract right now.

If so, he could potentially be in play for a position other than head coach 🤔

As we understand it, only four coaches remain under contract: head coach Mike McCarthy, offensive coordinator Kellen Moore, defensive coordinator Dan Quinn, and defensive passing game coordinator/secondary coach Joe Whitt Jr.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/01/24/most-cowboys-coaching-contracts-have-expired/