• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is your unpopular opinion?

Cdparr7

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I had a friend who offered me Miracle Whip when I asked him if he had any mayonaise.

That crap will ruin your appetite. Too sweet for my liking.

Miracle Whip is cool whip pretending to be mayonnaise. 🤢It’s a “miracle” anyone eats that stuff!

Edited by Prowler2k18
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If Carr is released we should be in the mix. And I'd still draft Richardson if he was there at #9.

Florida QB Anthony Richardson has the raw tools to be a really good NFL QB but needs a good QB coach coach to help him become more accurate. 

I would not consider Richardson a reach if  the top three  rated QB's in the draft were gone and the Panthers selected him at #9.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

Florida QB Anthony Richardson has the raw tools to be a really good NFL QB but needs a good QB coach coach to help him become more accurate. 

I would not consider Richardson a reach if  the top three  rated QB's in the draft were gone and the Panthers selected him at #9.

I love the tools and the more I watched UF the more I liked him. There were a LOT of balls bounding off receivers' hands.

Take him off that roster and they were Vanderbilt bad.

• Pie 1

56 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I don't want any vet starters at all. A journeyman backup sure. I don't care if it's a second round qb and Corral competing to start. Just start drafting rookies and throw them out there. Please stop wasting money on pricey declining vets. I can't take that anymore. For the love of the Panthers please stop the insanity. 

/cdn-cgi/mirage/0adbada4921a1ca5b3664ec84b6158b40c093749c8da294565bc0de22fec6d00/1280/https://media0.giphy.com/media/spfi6nabVuq5y/200.gif

Not my preference, but if we don't get one of those three then we have to get a vet. 

Btw....I'd rather have Carr than Levis.

I'm just tired if losing and we could get another 5 years out of Carr and be a contender for all of those years.

• Pie 1