• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sexy draft Prospect…

WOW!!

Nathaniel  “Tank” Dell- WR Houston

5’10 170lbs 

SPEED, SPEED, SPEED!!!! Agility, AGILITY AGILITY.. I call him “Mr. Peace see you Later”

https://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/4366031/nathaniel-dell

Fits 2 needs as a punt returner and downfield speed.. College production was great for a player built like him.. And because he’s built this way and 23 could be a day 2 option in the draft.. I don’t think he makes it to day 3…

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

4 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Nathaniel  “Tank” Dell- WR Houston

5’10 170lbs 

SPEED, SPEED, SPEED!!!! Agility, AGILITY AGILITY.. I call him “Mr. Peace see you Later”

https://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/4366031/nathaniel-dell

Fits 2 needs as a punt returner and downfield speed.. College production was great for a player built like him.. And because he’s built this way and 23 could be a day 2 option in the draft.. I don’t think he makes it to day 3…

We have neglected KR/PR forever in the draft.

Hence why I said in my offseason predictions that we would do so again.

• Beer 2

He works with Brandon White. General tip for those who may not be aware and are really into the draft, check some of the top personal trainers (GoldFeet, Brandon White, routegod) around the league. Scouting becomes a whole lot easier once you identify some of the important circles. Those guys churn out the best of the best throughout the entire draft. You can easily find some 4-7th rounders who turn into legitimate stars just by seeing who works with who. As they say, you are who you surround yourself with. 

(Clayton Tune is a dog too btw)

• Beer 1

I saw the 4 Man Rush podcast talking with a Colts fan and film junkie yesterday, and the Colts fan mentioned that Reich didn't seem to have much interest at all in acquiring smaller, shiftier receivers during his time in Indy. Indy drafted Michael Pittman, seemed to have no interest in Skyy Moore. only WR drafted in an early-ish round during his time in Philly was Dorial Green-Beckham. not sure if that will remain the case here but it's worth mentioning.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, stbugs said:

What about resigning Andre Roberts? I know we wasted money on him but he shined in the 3 games he played for us.

Really?  I thought he looked pretty underwhelming...or at least incredibly slow.  A lot of people don't care as long as your returner doesn't turn the ball over, but he had one fumble in 6 returns and almost a second one, but was ruled down just before.

Blackshear is the guy I would like to re-sign for the KR/PR position.  He looked fast and elusive and was pretty sure-handed, not to mention he was a rookie who still has room to develop at that position and as RB depth.  For comparison, he also had 1 fumble, but in 25 returns vs. Roberts' 6 returns.  He also averaged 9.2 YPR on punts and 27.0 YPR on kickoffs, vs. Roberts' 4.5 YPR on punts and 17.5 YPR on kickoffs.  I think with Roberts' age and the fact that he's coming off of a knee injury last year, it's almost a no-brainer to move on at this point.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, vorbis said:

I saw the 4 Man Rush podcast talking with a Colts fan and film junkie yesterday, and the Colts fan mentioned that Reich didn't seem to have much interest at all in acquiring smaller, shiftier receivers during his time in Indy. Indy drafted Michael Pittman, seemed to have no interest in Skyy Moore. only WR drafted in an early-ish round during his time in Philly was Dorial Green-Beckham. not sure if that will remain the case here but it's worth mentioning.

I’ve heard this too. That he likes receivers with size. 

Could be a breakout year for Marshall then. 

• Pie 1