• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Super Bowl LVII

Kentucky Panther

Ok I got Philly.  

Philly has the best offensive line in the game.  Their defense is top tier too.

KC is limited with their WRs and Slay and Bradberry will shut them down so the load will be on Kelce.   I think Philly mans up the WR and limit Kelce. 

Mahomes is dangerous but will not be 100% and he'll struggle against Philly's defense.

Hurts, though somewhat injured, has many weapons at his disposal and can also run.

I think Philly wins a close one. 27-24. 

All I know for certain is Kelce will win a ring. 

• Beer 1

46 minutes ago, Donald LaFell said:

Eagles fans are obnoxious as hell so seeing them win always sucks. But I’d be happy for Bradberry. 

It’s nice to see Reid cement his legacy, especially against his former team.

overall I lean Chiefs.  

Eagles fans and the city of Philly in general are jerks but it's in a way that I oddly appreciate.  Like they hate the Eagles more than anything but love them just as much at the same time.

2 hours ago, top dawg said:

I lived in downtown Philly back in the day, and I had the experience of seeing Harold Carmichael and Roman Gabriel at Veteran's Stadium. I'll be rooting for Hurts and the Eagles, but if Mahomes and company find a way to win, I'll tip my hat to them once again.

How did you make it? Ive been once, seen my first street needle and more.... same for crack pipes.

Game-wise, i think its important for philly to get ahead. Like 14-0 and I feel its over. But i dare bet against big red and mahomes. should be a great game tho, sad ive lost much of care for the sb in the recent years. this may be the first time were i watch more of the puppy bowl than super...