• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Super Bowl LVII

Kentucky Panther

Didn’t see a thread yet, figured I would start one to get the discussion going early. I am excited for this game, but also excited to officially start next season once it’s over. Frank Reich has been assembling an all star staff in Carolina, and I think we could surprise a lot of people next season depending on what we do with the QB spot. 

That said, who do you guys have winning this one? Who are you pulling for? I personally can’t stand Philly sports teams and obviously their fans, so I’m pulling for the Chiefs. Mahomes gets number two, 31 - 27. I think it’ll be a pretty fun game. 

• Pie 2

rooting for Philly.  My grandfather is a Philly fan but he passed away in 2018 before he could see them win it that year. 

edit: though i dont feel strongly for it either way.  perhaps the mahomes and cheifs dick sucking can get annoying but i dont mind them otherwise

Edited by The Huddler
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

41 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I’d prefer the Eagles because I’d like to see Hurts win one. Reid and Mahomes are pretty much HoF locks at this point and have already won one, but I have nothing against them. I’m mainly just hoping for a good game.

Sirianni can't possibly win because it takes seven years to build Rome overnight 😐

Ya know what? Screw Matt Rhule 🙄

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, The Huddler said:

rooting for Philly.  My grandfather is a Philly fan but he passed away in 2018 before he could see them win it that year. 

edit: though i dont feel strongly for it either way.  perhaps the mahomes and cheifs dick sucking can get annoying but i dont mind them otherwise

Sorry about your granddad not being able to see them finally win it. That really really sucks. 

• Beer 1