• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Super Bowl LVII

Kentucky Panther

Just now, frankw said:

Good to know telling the truth about one of our most backward states is a redline for you. See ya.

It’s not a redline for me… I am just trying to help you with your social awareness around how you are setting up the image of yourself here. People aren’t gonna want to chat , debate with you or  even reply to you with the way you are presenting yourself currently…

45 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

You can engage (contact) for the first 2 yards… but you can not grab … bradberry grabbed lightly and JuJu sold it. We see better than the refs bc we get slow mo and different camera angle … it’s a fast paced game. That was a 50/50 call.. just sucks it was a Super Bowl game decider. It wasn’t a blatant bad call… just an unfortunate timing of a call

Yeah we've seen worse no calls in playoff games. I just recall one of the Jaycee mic'd up's where a ref explained a similar situation to him and he got flagged for something like that after 5 yards. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah we've seen worse no calls in playoff games. I just recall one of the Jaycee mic'd up's where a ref explained a similar situation to him and he got flagged for something like that after 5 yards. 

Iirc that call was even more tick tack than this one…. Horn didn’t even grab… he just had his hands resting on the player’s hips.

• Beer 1

Listening to this Bieniemy interview, I really would love to see us consider him for OC. I liked him over Rhule for HC back a few years ago too. I think he probably needs to get out from under Reid's shadow and have some success elsewhere as an OC to get a HC gig and I think we would be a great spot for that.

Just now, TheCasillas said:

It’s not a redline for me… I am just trying to help you with your social awareness around how you are setting up the image of yourself here. People aren’t gonna want to chat , debate with you or  even reply to you with the way you are presenting yourself currently…

We talk cold hard trash about people from New Orleans for fun nobody bats an eye. Tell the truth about Missouri thems fightin words. I think some of ya'll have been rooting for the Chiefs too long. Enjoy the Super Bowl win guys.

6 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

You simply don’t call that. That’s it.

They didn’t call similar LOS CB-WR engagements the entire game until then.  

KC could have very easily still have won but you just don’t call that poo after what happened all game. 

That combined with the "Mulligan" really makes me think it's all bullshit.  Patriots were caught cheating and they got to keep their ring.  I even put one on one time, I saw it on my finger, taunting me, trolling me.....continue Maynard James Keenan lyrics here.

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Last year's Superb Owl, Cincy's long TD pass.  The receiver pushed the DB hard enough to cause him to fall.  No call, TD.

He was probably on an angle the official just didn't see it.  Professional athletes can be cagey that way.

• Beer 1