• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carr’s destination betting odds

ncfan

Carr would be a top 3 QB in the conference,  the team definitely needs to go get their own guy but if there’s a scenario where they can rent him and still draft a guy it’s worth sticking your toes in the water on

Would rather make the big play to move up for their guy but I could understand sticking your nose in, at least if for no other reason than to drive the asking price up for new orleans

• Beer 2

40 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

We have a whole offseason coming up shortly...

winning now requires immediate fixes though.   That would mean free agents.   I think we got too many holes. 

guess it also depends what a persons meaning of win now is.  win now for me means actually trying to win a ring.  to a lot of Panther fans it might just mean 9-8 and losing first round in the playoffs.   Which would be excitement not seen in some time. 

9 minutes ago, Growl said:

Carr on a rental with the 9th pick on Richardson is worth inquiring about

This would be my preference but I think Carr is going to interview with teams and make sure someone is going to commit to him. If you signed him then drafted a QB in the 1st I think he'd go ballistic because you will have flat out lied to him.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This would be my preference but I think Carr is going to interview with teams and make sure someone is going to commit to him. If you signed him then drafted a QB in the 1st I think he'd go ballistic because you will have flat out lied to him.

I guess the question is how much longer is he wanting to play.  He turns 32 in March.  If he wants to play until he is 34/35 then telling upfront our play is to draft a project QB to learn behind him for a few years may work.  

• Pie 3

40 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

I've seen on more than a few spots that Quentin's stock is not as high as people think.  Addison is the runaway fave but there may not be a WR taken top-15.

The top 25 players are mostly defensive players, namely DE's. It's top heavy on defense. Offense is sporadic in the top 25 from what few rankings I've seen. I haven't looked at the top 100 to see where the sweet spots are for other positions. I'll leave that to you nerds to enlighten me on.

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

I guess the question is how much longer is he wanting to play.  He turns 32 in March.  If he wants to play until he is 34/35 then telling upfront our play is to draft a project QB to learn behind him for a few years may work.  

I would say I wouldn't see him retiring until late 30's. That is typical for someone of his level. Depending on health and decline, obviously. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Kentucky Panther said:

Wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world if we signed him. Grab a stud WR or Edge at 9 instead of QB. 

1 hour ago, La Pantera said:

I'd honestly try to trade down some and pick up Michael Maher.

I think trade down and grab Maher and a stud WR. Zay may slip because of his size, but he's gonna be a baller. Use some of those CMC picks to come back and get him or Quentin if necessary.