• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Could Lamar be going to our division rival?

ncfan

1 minute ago, Biscuit said:

Michael Vick and Tony Gonzalez nightmares returning..

Same thought--however, Atlanta has a lot of needs, (WR, C, G, T) on offense, so this would be interesting.  The Falcons also have the second largest cap space (about $50m--which is about what Jackson will cost them).

8 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Same thought--however, Atlanta has a lot of needs, (WR, C, G, T) on offense, so this would be interesting.  The Falcons also have the second largest cap space (about $50m--which is about what Jackson will cost them).

A lot of needs on defense as well. If they give up multiple picks for him it will hurt them greatly in the long run. But I’ve said before, I think he stays in Baltimore, but if he gets traded, it’s us or Atlanta.

12 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Jackson isn’t that difficult to defend, I hope he does go to Atlanta and costs them a bunch of picks. And Richardson #1 lol I could only dream. Stroud wouldn’t last to 8 in that scenario, surely we’d trade up no later than 5 if he were still there

Bruh that is one of the most absurd things I have heard on this board...lololol

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor