• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Todd McShay seems to really like Anthony Richardson

Dorian Gray

AR is very scary. I love the potential but he is nowhere close to being ready to being an NFL starter. Major project and I'm not sure this is the year to take a major project in the top 10. 

I would trade #9 and a second next year to Houston for #12 and #33 if they would do it. Then take him at 12. I would feel better about that. I have a feeling he will still be sitting there in round 2 though realistically 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'd love a Minshew type vet bridge and Richardson at #9 if he interviews well.

I've been super intrigued by Richardson for awhile now. Ever since I watched a few UF games and saw a much better QB than I expected and balls bouncing off receivers' hands. The stats lie if you watch the games.

I think Richardson is going to have to hope UF is glowing when they get asked about him.

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, jb2288 said:

I'd rather have Richardson at 9 then Stroud/Young at 1 with what it will take. However if things get crazy and Stroud/Young is still there at 5 I think you have to go get him. I think the pre draft is always QB crazy and we know the Colts are stupid so I could see

1) Jalen Carter - Bears: stay put after all the trade back talk and stick to their roots and go defense

2) Young - Texans: Nothing to be said here, best QB in the draft as of right now. 

3) Will Anderson Jr. - Cardinals: New defensive head coach and the best player in the draft, prob a no brainer if he's there. Dark horse - Quentin Johnston cause Kyler throws a fit for a new WR

4) Levis - Colts: Do their thing and take the guy who got hot throwing in shorts and t shirts at pro day

5) Stroud - Panthers: First trade of the day, give up one of our 2nds this year, 9 this year, 1st next year and 3rd next year.  Alternative - Colts go Stroud and we do the same to move up for Levis (where at that point I'd rather stay at 9 for AR)

I agree Jb. Take a chance at coaching the most physically gifted QB prospect. Stay asset rich. 

Even trading up to 5 or so for their preferred QB I could get on board with, even though what you proposed is still too rich for my blood (I get that’s what it may cost though, especially with a bidding war). I do lean more conservative regarding trades though.

I think between Richardson and Corral, you have two guys with NFL traits, Corral possibly more refined at this point, Richardson with a higher ceiling/better frame and surely this staff could develop the future between those two. 

• Pie 3