• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Intelligence...

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, stbugs said:

Dude, I know Rhule’s an easy target but if you are going to insult his IQ, you may want to use proper English. “Will still not could” doesn’t make much sense.

Give @klummea break. He’s Nordic or something iirc. Maybe Danish. 

Edited by jayflip
  • Beer 3

definition of a smart player:

McKinnon in the super bowl. Could've scored a potential game winning TD but slid instead to secure the first down and kick a game winning FG. 

Eagles could've easily scored a TD and 2ptc like they did earlier in the game.

18 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

...is something that's been in short supply on our coaching staff over the past few seasons. Truth be told, probably also in certain parts of our roster.

What feels abundantly clear now though is that it's going to be a top priority for new head coach Frank Reich and his staff.

Just look at some of their quotes:

"The smartest players are the best players."

- Ejiro Evero

"Dumb players cost you games."

- Thomas Brown

"You've got to be a smart player and have the instincts to make great plays in situational football moments."

- Frank Reich

When's the last time you remember hearing a Panthers coach talk about players needing to know situational football?

If that's not convincing enough, go back and listen to this week's press conferences. Everybody who's stepped to the podium from the head coach on down came off as not just smart, but also skilled as a communicator.

It's... different 😕

I'm not gonna sit here and guarantee that we're on a quick path to the Super Bowl or anything like that, but I will say this:

I'm less worried about us getting outcoached than I probably have been in the last ten years or so.

Should be a fun season 😁

So, what you're saying is there's no way in heck that Robbie, errr Chosen, Anderson will make it back onto this roster???