• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Combine Drills: Quarterback Day

Mr. Scot

5 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I didn't watch the combine today but based on the majority of comments it's basically Stroud/AR/Young are in the same tier and a lot of people said Levis was a tier below that top 3 group.

It really is hard to say with those three--I can see all three QBs atop a lot of boards---Levis just rubbed me the wrong way today.  He is nothing special.

• Pie 4

Here is what we all know---

• We are tired of retreads and attempting to save QBs from the bust bin.
  • We have a top-notch staff, ready to complete NOW
  • We have been very aggressive so far (which seems to be an indication that Tepper has finally lost his patience, a good thing)
  • We will be drafting a QB, and we will be aggressive.  No top QB will be there at #9, so we will be moving up.
  • How far are we moving up?  The CMC trade was made so we'd have draft capital to move up for a QB.  We will also give up next year's first rounder for a QB---if we like a guy.  We are going to trade with the Bears or the Cardinals, depending on how many QBs we like.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

13 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

It really is hard to say with those three--I can see all three QBs atop a lot of boards---Levis just rubbed me the wrong way today.  He is nothing special.

Same…just go out and throw no need to make the cannon comment.  

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

He appears cocky to me. There is a difference in being confident and almost arrogant. He did not move the needle for me. Having said that, the Panthers will probably draft him now. 

The only thing that changed yesterday is that Bryce Young hurt himself by not throwing.  He left open the opportunity for CJ Stroud to take the number 1 spot. Anthony Richardson helped himself get noticed and may have moved himself into the top 10.  For the others nothing changed. 

• Pie 2