• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

1st for Stroud

razorwolf

37 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

The guy who did the podcast clarifies Kunkel's comments on Stroud...

And if you actually listen to the full thing.  He said why Stroud wasn’t with those other 2

”throwing to wide open guys all the time” (while if you watch our QB coaches breakdown.  It contradicts)

”only 1 good game”

Edited by ncfan
  • Pie 1

7 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

He said this was in terms of scheme fit not how they have them rated overall.

If we ranking QB's based on schemes we are in trouble.

Frank loss his job because of a QB who fit his scheme.

Im honestly getting the feeling we are going to screw this up again. Tepper just can't seem to get the QB position right.

I have to share this because I keep watching it. At this point I may be nitpicking as I'm watching the same games from each quarterback out of boredom. Though God I hope Stroud is the gamer from the Peach Bowl and not the kid from this game. 

30 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

If we ranking QB's based on schemes we are in trouble.

Frank loss his job because of a QB who fit his scheme.

Im honestly getting the feeling we are going to screw this up again. Tepper just can't seem to get the QB position right.

It's possible. But me personally i think Stroud is number one for them. I have been looking around for draft bits info on twitter everyday and media guy at the combine said they were ecstatic watching Stroud throw the ball.

2 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

It's possible. But me personally i think Stroud is number one for them. I have been looking around for draft bits info on twitter everyday and media guy at the combine said they were ecstatic watching Stroud throw the ball.

I also don’t put tons of weight on Kunkel’s opinion on best scheme fit. I would think Stroud is a great fit.

• Pie 1

To clarify on my comparison to Jordan Love...

I think Love is a pretty good QB. I'd take him as our starter next year.

Coming out of college, Stroud is a more accurate passer and Love more athletic. Both have similar measurables.

I guess those who disagree are running with the Burrow comparison from our QB coach or the Jared Goff comparison from the nfl site?? I don't see it.

Edited by ECHornet

52 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

I have to share this because I keep watching it. At this point I may be nitpicking as I'm watching the same games from each quarterback out of boredom. Though God I hope Stroud is the gamer from the Peach Bowl and not the kid from this game. 

Go watch Levis from last year. 

• Beer 1