• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So then, we’ve got a WR corps to build. What do y’all got?

Bear Hands

It’s a bad FA group, okay draft. More than a few available for trade. 

What are y’all’s idea to build a group for Young/Stroud?

Hyatt, Josh Downs, Rashee Rice, Tyler Scott, Xavier Tillman, Andre Iosivas will some names to know.

Maybe Nuke becomes a target?

Who else could be had?

Ideas plz

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

At this point I'm hoping we trade our 3rd for Hopkins, draft a rookie WR with our 2nd rounder, and then sign Odell

Hopkins, Odell, 2nd Round Rookie, and TMJ is a pretty good WR room.

Particularly for a rookie QB, as Hopkins and Odell both have outstanding hands, which can be helpful for a rookie QB who's accuracy could be questionable.

Edited by tukafan21
  • Pie 2

Draft. Alright so I'm cooling down a little bit looking at the overall compensation and getting a feel for what the front office is going with. Clearly they didn't want to have both Moore's contract and Burns looming deal on the books while they try to build around the #1 pick QB. I can see the reasoning. But man we better be coming out of this draft with minimum one stud WR and one of the best TE's or it's going to feel underwhelming even with the top pick.

• Pie 2

Take a shot in the draft if we believe in our scouting. If you can hit on a receiver right away it would make the compensation traded to the Bears seem minimal.

I'm going to watch a ton of videos on receivers tonight and see if I really love any mid round guys.

Edited by Krovvy
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

At this point I'm hoping we trade our 3rd for Hopkins, draft a rookie WR with our 2nd rounder, and then sign Odell

Hopkins, Odell, 2nd Round Rookie, and TMJ is a pretty good WR room.

Particularly for a rookie QB, as Hopkins and Odell both have outstanding hands, which can be helpful for a rookie QB who's accuracy could be questionable.

Pretty much my thoughts.

Hopkins/OBJ package deal both could be cheap via trade and FA.

Stroud is accurate he just needs guys who can get open.