• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers not expected to sign Thielen

Saca312

We've got other places to spend money than on WR much less a possession receiver (although he is a really good one). 

Not a great FA receiver market, there are going to be a lot of teams over paying for moderate players.

Looks like the draft for us or a trade afterwards maybe.

13 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

He doesn’t know poo. He’s worse than David Newton.

yeah he's a good dude I met him at a camp a few years before he really came onto the scene as a beat reporter but his track record the last year + really isn't good at all. Throw a ton of poo at the wall hoping it sticks, much of which doesn't.

KC makes sense after they let Juju walk to the Patriots for not a ton of money. I think he'd have a lot of success there with Mahomes and a very good chance to get a ring obviously.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If I'm a receiver and I have a choice on here or KC and the money is similar... yeah, I'm picking KC all day everyday.

Exactly.  That doesn't make us different from at least 25 other teams, maybe 31.

That's why getting a franchise QB matters so damn much.  B/c at that point, there are always veteran guys willing to come in for a chance at a ring.