• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What does Fitt do at WR?

CamWhoaaCam

8 minutes ago, Soul Rebel said:

Trade #39 for Jeudy.

Draft Tillman or AT Perry.

Maybe Parris takes a bit less to come here w/ Reich.

We still have options. I'd say we've been spoiled these past 72 hours...still lots of time. 

I do think we are out on the more higher price guys like Chark, Hardman, etc. 

Agree w/ MHS that we've addressed everything EXCEPT our biggest glaring need after losing DJ.....seems a bit backwards.

I dont like jeudy 39th good, i blame old smitty for not being impressed. didnt hear his sutton take, but......i mean being real, panthers need a world of WR help. 

I do think the 39th is a great edge/TE/WR spot.....ugh I hate to put this off too, Id be super open to trading up a few spots in order to get a JAN/hyatt/WR. Pantherj and me been hammering it out in the draft forum. All it would cost is the early 4th(114??) and 39th for 33rd and 7th. Pairing JAN with Stroud would make the draft special. 

Finnesserererer is still going to add some vet WR help.  

2 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Why are so many of the WRs from this draft like 5 8 to 5 10 ?? Is that becoming normative now or is this just a weird year for WR with some decent size 🤔 

Steve Smith, Antonio Brown, Tyler Lockett, Deshaun Jackson, Cobb, Hilton, not a big deal. Lots small CB's out there nowadays as well. 

19 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Steve Smith, Antonio Brown, Tyler Lockett, Deshaun Jackson, Cobb, Hilton, not a big deal. Lots small CB's out there nowadays as well. 

Don't think all those dudes came out the same draft. 

I just thought it was weird they're almost all well under 6 feet in the same draft you'd expect more variety at least.  

IMO size at WR is an advantage unless you're one of those exceptions you listed. 

• Beer 1

Trade back from #39 and select AT Perry with a late 2nd or early 3rd. I don’t think he’ll be there for our current 3rd, and I’m pretty sold on him providing about what Quentin Johnston would. 

We can use the other pick for acquired for BPA with a heavy look at OL or CB. 

12 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I just thought it was weird they're almost all well under 6 feet in the same draft you'd expect more variety at least.  

IMO size at WR is an advantage unless you're one of those exceptions you listed. 

I noticed most of the DBs coming out are 6' or taller.  Most of them are faster than the wr class as well.  The wr class is not a particularly good good.  It's not very deep either.  

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 2

8 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I forgot Tyreek Hill, Waddle, Brandin Cooks, for more current guys. 

19 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

What also hurts these guys as well…..They are quick but they are not Cheetah level sudden. I’ll bet one of them makes it, but the majority will bust. I’d only be willing to pull the trigger on Mims as a mid round flyer or Brownlee as a late round.