• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Chark visiting Panthers

TheSpecialJuan

Im not a twatter pro by any means, but the most recent update I seen had Chark in detroit working out.......that made many lions fans believe hes staying...

One piece of advice to one DJ Chark in regards to the Carolina Panthers-

download.jpg.1050af2305f510860b4ec1b13307c808.jpg

I believe finessererer will pull the offer soon and use the funds on an edge or a different WR. Its the best youre going to get and better than a silly one year one with the lions.....besides Charlotte >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> detroit

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

Minus last season Hardman has been pretty healthy. He’s a true field stretcher but can also take a dump off and turn it into something big. We don’t really have that on our team right now....

This is why I'm hoping Hyatt or Flowers can make it #39...

In every mock website I do, he's always there and Zach Evan's also (later). That's actually how I predicted Shaq and Funchess that one year. 

We are missing that speed threat. 

3 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

Mainly the size/speed combo. Injuries are definitely a concern but he seems closer to a low-end WR1 than Hardman does. I'd be good with Hardman too as a field stretcher/gadget type but Chark feels like the higher upside play. I do agree TMJ and he are similar, but I don't see it as a bad thing.

And if for some reason Chark wants to stay in Detroit then by all means we need to focus in on Hardman.

Yeah agreed

I’m not willing to die on a hill for either of these guys and if Chark didn’t have the injury history then I’d be all over him. Hardman hasn’t proved to be anything more than a gadget player 

Wouldn’t pay either of these guys much and Chark’s deal would have to be heavy incentive based 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Minus last season Hardman has been pretty healthy. He’s a true field stretcher but can also take a dump off and turn it into something big. We don’t really have that on our team right now

Chark cannot stay healthy

Chark when healthy can win deep no denying that but him and Terrace are pretty similar players. 

All the names left are pretty meh to me anyways. Why do you want Chark?

At least with Chark, you know when he's disappearing bc he's injured & is a good X receiver when in. 

Hardman is a see-saw when he's healthy so you don't know when he'll disappear.  Also isn't an ideal X, more slot.  

Bottom line-Chark isn't getting benched, he's getting injured.  Hardman has already played himself to the bench in KC post-Hill trade.  One wastes a roster spot, the other can get IR'd.

40 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

So you still holding on to his NY days huh?

Let it go bro. Dude has matured he has a family now. You still talking about crap he did 5 years ago. It's 2023 OBJ hasn't been in trouble since his Giants days. He's a SB champion. 

Gotta get with the current times man.

I gave you a list of things all after his NY days. What an ignorant post and a poor attempt at deflection. You got check mated and tried your best to save face. You failed.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, PantherKyle said:

If we get Chark I'll be ok with it, but he's only surpassed 1k once, and I know injuries have been a bug for him. Kinda fine with just seeing if someone like Downs falls to 39 and rolling with TMJ/Thielen/Downs/Viska. 

I am genuinely perplexed by the Huddle's obsession with Young's size but they pine after a 5-9, 170 lb WR that isn't an elite athlete. 

Are WR's immune from punishment in the NFL?

• Pie 4

10 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I am genuinely perplexed by the Huddle's obsession with Young's size but they pine after a 5-9, 170 lb WR that isn't an elite athlete. 

Downs' durability at the NFL level definitely concerns me but we wouldn't be giving up multiple 1sts, multiple 2nds, and DJ Moore to get him so it's a bit of a stretch to draw that equivalency.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

15 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I can help some here, but Id dont want any small tiny players anywhere, but if they get the job done dont care. 

WRs can step out-bounds and most times when they get hit/tackled its by a similar 6' 200' player. QBs get rocked standing still by 6'5 285 rock'd up marble players. Plus WR have the most two hands touched while they caught a pass on the ground. All the new rage is the QB sneak, the QB has to be able to survive. Recently more bigger, stronger, and faster players are in the league. Recent history shows its a up-mountain climb for those not 6' and 200+ LBs.....just look at the dating apps for more proof....

Edited by Basbear