• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis - Not so fast my friend!

CRA

2 minutes ago, Jaxel said:

AR or Levis at one could be thr straw that breaks my Fandom back. A decision that poor might make me quit football all together. But this team has made bad decisions for years now so I guess it wouldn't be a surprise.

I think if we legit liked Young or Stroud and we went up knowing we were going to draft one…..then we would have already flipped over the cards and just let it be known.  Which basically is what happens when you love a QB at #1. 

I think there is debate.  And the longer we don’t know….the higher the odds the Tepper Panthers do something unpopular imo

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

3 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Funny thing is this--I don't think the Panthers know for sure yet--so any outsider who claims to know is silly.

But that’s what TD is essentially saying.  That it’s being debated and AR has a camp arguing his way 

• Pie 1

I’m in the minority, but I’d love this. With that being said, I doubt it happens, I doubt TD would show our cards this early, or even at all. A couple of analyst have broke down ARs “bad” games and how they really weren’t all his fault. One said his WRs were never ever open.

Yes he’s very raw, but I’ve seen several users on here say no matter who we draft, with this staff, they are good with it. Why can’t it be the same for this kid? Anyway, it’s young or stroud, this is just for clicks. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

The way I'm seeing it... Size is playing a factor and I'd bet you got 40 pct saying Stroud and 40 pct saying Richardson and the 20 pct saying Young. Who knows but this is going to be interesting starting with these pro days!!!

Heck yea, let’s sit back and enjoy the ride, poo like this for this team doesn’t happen often. We finally have competent coaches and a GM with the reigns off, let’s let this play out.  

• Pie 1