• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Pro Day

ForJimmy

1 minute ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Mahomes will probably end his career 2nd only to Tom Brady. I get the excitement for finding our new franchise QB but I agree with you. These comparisons are getting out of hand lol

Young has bigger hands than Mahomes

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, t96 said:

lol reading through these last few pages, man people are turning on Young and gotta love the short jokes. Some of you are almost as clever as Will ripping on Carlton's height. I think it was fairly obvious his combine weight was an asterisk, I'm also pretty sure the Panthers have more info than just combine/pro day weigh-ins. He's small, not just in height but in frame/weight too. That's reality and a part of the equation. I still think he's neck and neck with Stroud for best QB prospect this draft, I've always preferred Stroud and this doesn't change that but I would still be thrilled and excited if we pick Young. Some of y'all need to stop overreacting

Good post, but asking for fairness and no overreacting? If that happens on the huddle, hell might freeze over.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

12:08 p.m. — Unsurprisingly, Young is not being weighed at his pro day. He tipped the scales at 204 pounds at the NFL Combine, and he will let that number stand.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/bryce-young-pro-day-live-updates-highlights-alabama/yikuafcoocjtbqtcc6cdywrn

Apparently he is also not running the 40 @Jon Snow

I said right away when he didn't do any drills, the reason was because he likely was carrying a solid 10-15 lbs of water weight so he'd weigh in heavier, but it also would have screwed him up in the drills had he done them.

Just look at him and you can see he's not 205, plays much lighter than that, he's just too small framed to hold up for a long NFL career.