• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Levis repotedly bombing interviews

jfra78

48 minutes ago, rayzor said:

This doesn't surprise me. And it's only going to get worse because he'll think this is how he makes his case to be a top pick. 

He'll see it as confidence, but everyone else will see it as Ryan leaf.

One of things I admired most of Joe Montana, that while being 💯 a natural leader of men, a natural field general, he was humble.  He was an everyone's Joe, if you know what I mean. 

• Pie 8

Isn't this the guy who once said OBJ was going to come out as gay with in 24 hours or something.

I probably wouldn't believe what he has to say.

That being said, there is so much undeserved hate for Levis everywhere, the internet is a wild place lol.

Edited by Jaxel
  • Pie 2

1 hour ago, cardiackat88. said:

Is he anything like Clausen or Zach Wilson? I swear Wilson is a Clausen clone.

I can't recall ever hearing anything negative about Clausen in that regard while he was here. Seemed like a guy who did everything the coaches asked him to do and simply wasn't good enough. I don't recall him ever being a prick. Wilson has way more talent but the guy is an entitled prick.

• Pie 5
  • Flames 2

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I can't recall ever hearing anything negative about Clausen in that regard while he was here. Seemed like a guy who did everything the coaches asked him to do and simply wasn't good enough. I don't recall him ever being a prick. Wilson has way more talent but the guy is an entitled prick.

i think as a teammate the draft process humbled him, because he sure came into the draft a cocky little turd. he ended up being a good solid teammate. he sucked as a QB, but as a teammate he was what you want....in a support role. he was never a leader. 

13 minutes ago, rayzor said:

i think as a teammate the draft process humbled him, because he sure came into the draft a cocky little turd. he ended up being a good solid teammate. he sucked as a QB, but as a teammate he was what you want....in a support role. he was never a leader. 

It's hard to be a leader when everyone can see that you shouldn't even be in the NFL... and won't be for long.

• Pie 1