• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s Official: Panthers getting new uniforms (color corrections)

TheSpecialJuan

2 hours ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

image.thumb.jpeg.50b80ecbb260e010b36fbecf51107216.jpegGuy on twitter posted these this morning titled “Panthers 2023 Uniforms” it is BS but it does make me frustrated that all we are getting is a slight change and a color correction. 

this looks fantastic imo

only reason I’ll miss the silver is I like getting gear in grey but I think that won’t change as I see other teams in gray

but theses unis are A+

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

image.thumb.jpeg.50b80ecbb260e010b36fbecf51107216.jpegGuy on twitter posted these this morning titled “Panthers 2023 Uniforms” it is BS but it does make me frustrated that all we are getting is a slight change and a color correction. 

Count me on board for these, really sharp looking jerseys.  Not a huge fan of the whites for some reason, can't pinpoint why, but those black and blues are both really great.

Here’s what will be changing (and not changing):

• Silver will remain in the color scheme.
  • The current blue will be corrected to “process blue,” which is a similar shade to the end zones of Bank of America Stadium.
  • The shoulder stripes on jerseys will stop short of going under the armpit, accommodating a technological change made by Nike to maximize mobility.
  • The logo will remain as is.

uni changes

36 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

Here’s what will be changing (and not changing):

• Silver will remain in the color scheme.
  • The current blue will be corrected to “process blue,” which is a similar shade to the end zones of Bank of America Stadium.
  • The shoulder stripes on jerseys will stop short of going under the armpit, accommodating a technological change made by Nike to maximize mobility.
  • The logo will remain as is.

uni changes

I don't give a poo if nothing changes but can't we get anything with "process" out of the fugging building. Rhule is a skidmark in this franchise's history book.