• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More Smoke? Adam Schefter: CAR traded for Young, then checked other QBs. They did not bridge gap.

Saca312

8 minutes ago, ickmule said:

That’s nice and I’m happy for you.  These same people you trust make bad decisions often about players. Young is a midget and it will prove to be a mistake. He’s certainly a smart player, but he’s simply small and no one can correct that. 

I get it, you don’t like the player. Whining about it and calling him names doesn’t change the way the NFL views him. He is a top prospect at a premium position and our team is very interested in drafting him at 1.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, ickmule said:

That’s nice and I’m happy for you.  These same people you trust make bad decisions often about players. Young is a midget and it will prove to be a mistake. He’s certainly a smart player, but he’s simply small and no one can correct that. 

I'm in France next week, so I'm away from the internet anyway, but I think I need to start avoiding the Draft now for my own sanity.

I feel like I'm living in an alternate reality when everyone is praising a QB that has a tiny margin for failure in the NFL due to his physical limitations. 

12 minutes ago, Lame Duck said:

What about NFL models?  Do you trust those?

I just trust the people who have played at this level, coached at this level, and scouted at this level. I don’t trust a disgruntled fan who is upset he isn’t getting the player he wants. I’m just saying if we are comfortable drafting Young then so am I. You guys getting all upset about that are just as bad as the Young fan boys. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I just trust the people who have played at this level, coached at this level, and scouted at this level. I don’t trust a disgruntled fan who is upset he isn’t getting the player he wants. I’m just saying if we are comfortable drafting Young then so am I. You guys getting all upset about that are just as bad as the Young fan boys. 

I believe in models, I don’t believe in hope.  But again, that’s why so many people play lottery.  

37 minutes ago, Lame Duck said:

Young will fail in NFL.  Even NFL models predicted that.  People who think Young will make it in NFL will come to realization pretty quickly.

What do NFL models know? They don’t play football.

sexy victorias secret GIF