• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thick smoke: CJ Stroud red flags coming out - "not an easy guy to coach," "CJ Stroud...giving the Carolina Panthers pause"

Saca312

I read this article yesterday and it seems like a steaming pile of feces. Kinda like mudslinging in politics. 

If they prefer Young over Stroud, fine. But don't unfairly rub this 21 year old kid's face in the mud and try to ruin his reputation. 

• Pie 8
  • Beer 1

Just now, 96Bravo said:

I read this article yesterday and it seems like a steaming pile of feces. Kinda like mudslinging in politics. 

If they prefer Young over Stroud, fine. But don't unfairly rub this 21 year old kid's face in the mud and try to ruin his reputation. 

This happens often / many drafts and it's just gross. Someone is trying to cause him to drop to increase their chance of landing him... Just really shitty.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

13 minutes ago, stan786 said:

That Manning thing is so dumb, the CJ narrative is bizarre. The Texans being dumb and passing on him doesn’t need to be a reason to have to smear Stroud. My least favorite part of draft season.

The whole not having a father available through his teenage years was the dumbest poo I've ever read.  Anyone heard of Lebron James?  He did ok without his dad being available....

• Pie 6

10 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Update

I’d give CJ bonus points for skipping the Manning self-love fest. Bunch of punks who forced their way out of SD and into NY. That’s a much bigger issue than not going to their camp. 

Edited by Wolfcop
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 2

9 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

The whole not having a father available through his teenage years was the dumbest poo I've ever read.  Anyone heard of Lebron James?  He did ok without his dad being available....

The Father thing came from Deon Sanders btw, and no one questioned his intelligence except for fans that have done zero research on the s2 test.

Edited by Jaxel
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

I’d give CJ bonus points for skipping the Manning self-love fest. Bunch of punks who forced their way out of SD and into NY. That’s a much bigger issues than not going to their camp. 

Yeah and watching them turn the camp into that horrible Passing academy infomercial that was on ESPN the other week. I'd tell them to fug off too. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 4

9 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

I want Young, but this character assassination on CJ Stroud is an absolute joke. I almost want to pick him now out of spite. I think he's got just as much of a chance to be a home run as BY.

Yeah if he drops over this poo man is he going to have a chip on his shoulder. It will be like Rodgers when he dropped. 

• Beer 1