• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh McCown only follows one rookie QB, and only one follows Josh McCown

Saca312

As the draft comes ever so closer, more people are out there scrambling for crumbs on who is the potential rookie QB the Panthers are taking.

If you take who QBs follow as an indication, then perhaps the following may be noteworthy:

It appears Josh McCown is only following Bryce Young from this upcoming QB class. Additionally, it appears Young is the only rookie following him back.

Could it mean something? Who knows, but it certainly adds a positive sign for the Young camp.

Oh, and Jonathan Jones also confirms he believes it's Young:

Edited by Saca312
  • Pie 3

13 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

As the draft comes ever so closer, more people are out there scrambling for crumbs on who is the potential rookie QB the Panthers are taking.

If you take who QBs follow as an indication, then perhaps the following may be noteworthy:

It appears Josh McCown is only following Bryce Young from this upcoming QB class. Additionally, it appears Young is the only rookie following him back.

Could it mean something? Who knows, but it certainly adds a positive sign for the Young camp.

Oh, and Jonathan Jones also confirms he believes it's Young:

I think 99% of people think it’s Young. I think it will be Stroud! Mainly because I took Stroud +225

Edited by Actionman0z
  • Beer 2