• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can Bryce Young make the Pro Bowl next season?

Shocker

11 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Oh I get it, YOUNGSTERS and Tepper thought it was the futbol draft. Young could be good for Charlotte FC.

The big boy Panthers locker room is for American Football, not futbol. 5'10" 190 is great for YOUR sport, not NFL football.

Rooting for a disadvantage is...

You Are Dumb Mario Lopez GIF

So are we rooting for him to suck so Corral can play? 

Because there is a lot to love about Bryce. There are also several parallels between the skill sets of Young and Corral. 

I can’t love those traits in Corral while shitting on them with Young. 

And one thing I wish Corral had that Young has a better feel for is avoiding getting smashed. One thing you love and hate with Corral is that bit of Cam in there that wants to run through hits for another yard or two. 

But odds are Young is the pick, and I’m excited to not see Baker/Darnold/Teddy/PJ/Allen ever play for us again. 

• Beer 1

46 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Honest question…who in the NFC is a lock?  
Last years Pro Bowlers…

Quarterback (3)

Feels to me like he has a legit shot, if not a shoe in to do it

Discuss…

I truly don't consider anyone in the NFC a lock. The NFC's QBs really aren't very good on the whole compared to the AFC. So yeah I think Bryce Young has a great shot, especially with guys dropping out. Even Hurts could be a 1 year wonder like Wentz was. Lack of weapons may make it tougher for him to put up the counting stats to get media hype but with our elite OL and hopefully great coaching I think he'll be one of the top 3 QBs in the NFC (low bar though).

• Flames 1

17 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

So are we rooting for him to suck so Corral can play? 

Because there is a lot to love about Bryce. There are also several parallels between the skill sets of Young and Corral. 

I can’t love those traits in Corral while shitting on them with Young. 

And one thing I wish Corral had that Young has a better feel for is avoiding getting smashed. One thing you love and hate with Corral is that bit of Cam in there that wants to run through hits for another yard or two. 

But odds are Young is the pick, and I’m excited to not see Baker/Darnold/Teddy/PJ/Allen ever play for us again. 

Corral is a running QB, dual threat. Bryce isn't and shouldn't.

They are almost equal throwers with Corral ahead in completion percentage and yards per play and QB rating.

Young is missing half of Corrals, ARs, and Levis' game, not a ground threat, those guys are.

Half the size, half the QB, terrible pick for #1, maybe good value at 15-30, not enough elite traits beyond what's in his head to be expected to excel.

Edited by rippadonn