• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

*apparently false scores leaked* STROUD SCORES 18% ON S2 TEST (or maybe not)

9 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Many here are making somewhat insulting comments towards Stroud at his expense about his test score. I bet many here would literally bomb that test a lot worse than Stroud did with all that talk they are making.

That’s great. Those posters also aren’t a current millionaire college athlete that is about to be picked as the face of a franchise.

Fans and analysts don’t take the S2 because it isn’t required to gauge their performance during a job interview.

With great power…

Edited by therealmjl
  • Poo 1

CJ stroud be like IMG_4210.webp.f64a76af2f5833df87708797d462fa5e.webp

when he actually has to process information and not throw to wide open superstar WRs that are wide open due to scheme and skill

hes had patrick star in his ear all year telling him where to go with the ball!!

Edited by The Huddler
  • Poo 1

23 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

and this was a general test score... from a private company who finds ways to quantify reaction skills/timing. 

Comparing S2 to personal medical records.... its a stretch. They took that test knowing the results would be shared. 

By their own admission these tests are based on neuro cognitive batteries that we use to evaluate psychiatric, behavioral, cognitive, neurodegenerative etc conditions. They have neuropsych phds on their board to make it appear more valid. 

When I order those batteries, the results/analysis are a paper brick across dozens of specific tests. Each result is multiple paragraphs describing strengths and weaknesses within the specific test, then ends with an aggregate percentile. 

they’re just leaking this percentile with no context and no correlation to anything. To say nothing that the specific part they leaked is about cognition. 

using any kind of test to attempt to objectively measure cognition is very problematic and always veers into Bell Curve race science bullshit. 

Put another way, if I ordered a neuro psych battery on someone, then leaked results, I would be guilty of medical malpractice and sued into oblivion. 

how is this different?

• Pie 1

39 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

Because its like medical records.  We have no business knowing if the person doesnt want us to.  

I would think they would have to sign on authorization form of some kind allow the results to be released to anyone.  Or at minimum the test taker would sign an agreement stating that the results are shared with the league.