• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fanbase Temperature Gauge: Who do you like and who do you want? (4/21/23)

Ricky Spanish

Panther fan QB Temperature gauge poll  

221 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better QB prospect?

• Bryce Young
    • CJ Stroud
    • Both are equally good
  2. 2. Which QB do you WANT us to draft?

• Bryce Young
    • CJ Stroud
    • Chaos (Richardson)
    • I'm good with anyone

Have to admit I was on the Stroud train but I am a little worried about his leadership… I think he’s a little quiet after watching different videos between him and Young.. Young just seems like a more natural leader and personal that the team will get behind!! Young has a better and consistent game film… been hard for me to accept him over Stroud just cause of his questionable durability!! I will get a jersey whether it’s Young or Stroud!!

1 hour ago, ncsfinest21 said:

And I love Smitty but the last player he liked alot was DJ Moore and he was solid but got traded because he wasnt dominant. We need alphas on this team. True dawgs. Bryce isnt that. Stroud is because he didnt come from a silver spoon. I want Stroud. Dude knows how to overcome.

We didn't really do anything to support DJ Moore though. We gave him the corpse of Cam Newton, Teddy two gloves, Sam Darnold, Baker Mayfield, and PJ Walker, and he still put up multiple 1k seasons. I do agree though - I think he's a solid #1, but not elite, Top 25-15 WR in the league.

But Bryce is a dawg in his own right, it's just different than Stroud. Stroud came from nothing and worked hard to reach the peak while having all the physical traits wanted in a QB.

Young steps on the field at 5'10" and is the best player out there against grown men half a foot taller than he is. That's some Smitty-like dawg. Not as aggressive and unhinged as Smitty, but definitely impressive given their physical limitations.

• Pie 3