• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NFL 2023 Draft Discussion

Zod

Just now, TheCasillas said:

Maaaaan... Cardinals are set next year. They flop this year and hope for the Texans to flop.... they are cooking nxt year!

Watch them trade away Murray after next season too. Let him come back from injury and show he can still play at a high level and then flip him for picks. 

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Watch them trade away Murray after next season too. Let him come back from injury and show he can still play at a high level and then flip him for picks. 

They probably wish they could have this year. I think he's worn out his welcome there.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Most Panthers fans will be most closely watching to see if Stroud was the guy we should've picked. I'll be keeping my eye on Richardson. I really think our pick came down to Young vs. Richardson. We were gonna take a freak. Either the mental freak or the physical freak.

It will be interesting to see what Streichen can do with him. He's landing in a great spot as well.

• Pie 1