• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NFL 2023 Draft Discussion

Zod

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

They could have the #1 pick next year. I still think the Texans will struggle this year even with Stroud and Anderson.

I think it's a really bad trade for the Texans. They could have traded up to 6-9 range and taken as good a defensive player and not had to give up their first next year. 

51 minutes ago, toldozer said:

Does your wife care about the draft or is she a giants fan? 

Both. She's a Giants fan and since she's watched a lot of college football with me this season she's extra excited that she recognized a lot of the players tonight.

It's fuging adorable.

Edited by Icege
  • Pie 4

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

They could have the #1 pick next year. I still think the Texans will struggle this year even with Stroud and Anderson.

I think they'd pick around 7-10 next year. I don't think they got trounced in most of their games this year and they are undoubtedly better. I think HOU goes .500 in their division. If they collect three wins elsewhere (TB, ATL, maybe one more) they're 6-11. IND, TEN, AZ, LAR, GB, CLE will all likely be worse than them, plus 1-2 surprise teams. I think HOU will be picking Marvin Harrison II next year for Stroud with CLE's pick.

12 minutes ago, BrisbanePanther said:

I think they'd pick around 7-10 next year. I don't think they got trounced in most of their games this year and they are undoubtedly better. I think HOU goes .500 in their division. If they collect three wins elsewhere (TB, ATL, maybe one more) they're 6-11. IND, TEN, AZ, LAR, GB, CLE will all likely be worse than them, plus 1-2 surprise teams. I think HOU will be picking Marvin Harrison II next year for Stroud with CLE's pick.

Watch out for Harrison to be a top 3 pick next year. I watched a lot of Stroud tape and he’s a better prospect than Jamarr Chase, kid might be as good as his dad.

2 hours ago, mickeye76 said:

gonna go ahead and say it "I'm pulling for Bresee. Ella Strong."   

still don't like the Saints but... this kids story got to me. If he can stay healthy he could be the BEST DT of this draft. 

Taints drafted him because they thought it was a typo and they were drafting Brees. True story.

• Pie 1