• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lamar Signs 5 year Extension

shaq

6 minutes ago, Smithers said:

After the last several weeks of reading the Huddle, I truly don’t think there’s anything else I need to know about any QB we draft.  It will simply be 15 minutes talking about Young’s height, leadership, S2 score, playmaking ability, fit in our scheme, etc.  

I agree the huddle did a great job at getting absolutely every detail about the top 4 QBS this year. The Huddle is gonna be referencing this QB draft class for the next decade I can already tell the, "Bryce vs CJ" "Ar-15 was the right pick" gonna be alot to deal with haha.

• Pie 2

Just now, TheRumGone said:

So he just signed the highest paying contract in nfl history and all these people on here were talking poo because him and his mom were negotiating the deal. Just laugh out loud.

Time to bump the "Lamar showing us how not to handle contract negotiation" thread and laugh at all the morons

3 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

This is getting ridiculous.  Second contract starters are getting 25% of the team's cap.  They are actually hurting their teams to get rich--

SMH

Did you see what Tua and Damar Hamlin went through last season?

This is why you take the most money you can. I will never understand why fans are against players getting paid especially in a sport that is as dangerous as football.

Im guessing some of you guys never played football so you don't realize how dangerous the sport actually is. These grown men with families. Get your money!

• Flames 1

5 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

So he just signed the highest paying contract in nfl history and all these people on here were talking poo because him and his mom were negotiating the deal. Just laugh out loud.

Those same people calling him and his entire family dumb are nowhere to be found in this thread.

Funny how they hide when he gets a deal done...

• Flames 2
  • Poo 1

6 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

This is getting ridiculous.  Second contract starters are getting 25% of the team's cap.  They are actually hurting their teams to get rich--

It HAS been ridiculous!

I remember before the CAP started going up, how the masses were so happy that there would be more money to spend on players. 

The reality is the players just get paid more. The gap between the elite players and non elite just becomes greater. 

• Pie 1

23 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

It's been going that way for years man might as well get used to it. That's why it's so important to capitalize on your franchise QB rookie deals while you can. I love defense as much as the rest of ya'll but I hope we spend and keep spending big surrounding Young with legit offensive weapons and protection. I want that in this years draft.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 1