• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Corral post to instagram

8 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

All that is to say that when you're the boss, you make the call. He's not saying "I'm challenging these guys on their assertions and letting them make the decision". It reads to me like "I'm challenging these guys until they make the assertions I want to hear".

fug Tepper. Worst owner in the NFL with Snyder gone.

Thats not how I read it at all, but we all see what we want to see.

Also, there was an owner on twitter the other day asking fans if he should draft two QBs so…..

Well, it was said when Corral was drafted.....we were a horrible spot for a QB to end up at.  Reality was, he was drafted by a lameduck HC.  And odds favored the end of the Rhule era would mean a new HC and that HC wanting to tie himself to his own QB.   

and everything is playing out like most thought it would for Corral.  Which has little to do with Corral.   

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

37 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

All that is to say that when you're the boss, you make the call. He's not saying "I'm challenging these guys on their assertions and letting them make the decision". It reads to me like "I'm challenging these guys until they make the assertions I want to hear".

fug Tepper. Worst owner in the NFL with Snyder gone.

Are you sniffing glue?

• Poo 1

On 4/30/2023 at 10:09 PM, LegioX said:

Well to make it in the NFL you gotta have some “talent” right?

Yes,  I not comparing to any guy off the street.  My comment was as a NFL QB and thw verdict is...he is not special in any way.  I knew of him as an athlete from Southern Cal high school football.  Nothing in his game is special at NFL level, nothing.  ZERO.  Hence the comment, what talent?

• Poo 2

Never was a fan of Corral and for him to throw subliminal messages right after our selection was made was just trash. Why not throw subliminals after we traded up to #1? He knew from that moment that we were drafting a franchise Qb. He had months to say something but decided to wait on the night of the selection. He thought we traded up for Will Anderson? 

Trade him whatever, he won’t be in the league past a year. 

• Poo 2

What a huge mess on his part.  I think he is the first person to ever post something on social media that was undiplomatic and not well thought out. 

He needs to get off Instagram and post on the Huddle, where this sort of thing happens probably twice a minute.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

5 hours ago, Sgt Schultz said:

What a huge mess on his part.  I think he is the first person to ever post something on social media that was undiplomatic and not well thought out. 

He needs to get off Instagram and post on the Huddle, where this sort of thing happens probably twice a minute.

Heh 😄

13 hours ago, Sam the Cat said:

Yes,  I not comparing to any guy off the street.  My comment was as a NFL QB and thw verdict is...he is not special in any way.  I knew of him as an athlete from Southern Cal high school football.  Nothing in his game is special at NFL level, nothing.  ZERO.  Hence the comment, what talent?

If that is true, you should be calling for Fitterer's head. He traded away a 3rd and a 4th to move up to get him. And don't tell me it was Rhule because he had 0 motivation to spend draft capital on a developmental qb when he was on the hot seat.   

3 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

If that is true, you should be calling for Fitterer's head. He traded away a 3rd and a 4th to move up to get him. And don't tell me it was Rhule because he had 0 motivation to spend draft capital on a developmental qb when he was on the hot seat.   

I don't think a GM is gonna get fired over a third round pick.

(nor should they be)

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't think a GM is gonna get fired over a third round pick.

(nor should they be)

Especially a future 3rd paired with a 4th to gamble on a premium position. 3rd round QBs are basically a hit if they can become a decent backup.

6 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

Classy as ever Panther fans blasting a guy because he's never gotten an opportunity here and only wants to be where an opportunity will present itself.

What did he ever do to piss you guys off?

He doesn’t piss me off at all. He just does nothing for me. He never dominated in college. His numbers were good-ish. But he was a lame-duck pick. He’s likely never going to get a chance to show what he can do in the pros unless whatever team he’s on has a slew of injuries. 

He had a fast throwing motion but it’s not like the kid ever really lit it up in college either. The year he threw 29 TDS he also threw 14 INTs. Oof. Then his senior year he only threw 20 despite throwing more passes.