• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top Picks Left

SmittysLawnGuy

17 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

And I haven't lived in it for 30 years, enjoy what you have.

I know what you mean. I'm coastal SC, left NC a decade ago. One of the local tv stations here runs the Jaguars huddle gameday hype show on Sunday mornings. Jacksonville is about 5 or so hours down the road.

1 minute ago, Bostonheelfish said:

Don’t like Ojulari. Not what we need opposite Burns. Washington can do so much for our run game, pass blocking, and red zone with Young throwing it up to him. Also, we could use Hyatt to stretch the field. We really don’t have a downfield threat and that’s a problem.

Uggh been thinking the same, unless you'r 3's are nasty edges we don't have the size for this, I am worried.

13 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Torence is gonna be hard to pass up if he there.

This would be my pick. Or Ojulari. But I mean, you draft the lightest first round WB in the modern era and you damn well better get the best line together that you can. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

33 minutes ago, Varking said:

This would be my pick. Or Ojulari. But I mean, you draft the lightest first round WB in the modern era and you damn well better get the best line together that you can. 

I agree. might as well solidify the O line now. Everybody would be locked up on contracts for next couple years.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

I'd keep drafting for the offensive side of the ball. We have the cap to sign an edge rusher and there's still some decent options out there who'd probably have more of an impact than any second rounder will in their rookie year. I'd take a TE or guard with the next pick. Very tempting to be able to get the top guard in the draft (if he's still there).

Edited by Billy Goat
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 3