• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Friday Draft Discussion

Zod

1 minute ago, CAPantherFan said:

Which one would you pick?

image.thumb.png.e9ff048e1eda09acc852130842d9f627.png

Of those three give me Torrence and protect Bryce.

If we pick a WR, I hope we take one later like Scott/Mingo/Mims or AT Perry. Not crazy about Hyatt. Dudes a burner but takes a bit to get up to speed and lacks physicality/contested catch ability.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

47 minutes ago, Coheed said:

Of those three give me Torrence and protect Bryce.

If we pick a WR, I hope we take one later like Scott/Mingo/Mims or AT Perry. Not crazy about Hyatt. Dudes a burner but takes a bit to get up to speed and lacks physicality/contested catch ability.

Mingo suuuuuuuucks

Some real talent on the board. Easily 5-7 corners with potential ( told ya so) Drew Sanders, Kion, Noah, and on offense Downs, Mingo, Washington, Musgrave, Kraft and Mayer. I was wrong bout the Tight ends.  Or was I right if they so great why did only one go in the first?  

I like the idea of adding a O'Cyrus or Avilla but Chandler is also a option. I think the 2nd tier corners, and EDGE  come off the board quick tonight.  A run on tight ends and RB's as well. 

7 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

We need to consistently draft olineman because Bryce is going to need it. So I hope we pick a lineman today. I have no clue wtf Tepper was talking about that we can focus on defense because Bryce can do more with less. We need to support and protect him.

Yes I hated that Tepper comment. It may seem logical, but it’s terrible practice.