• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 3 - The Carolina Panthers Select DJ Johnson - EDGE - Oregon

rodeo

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

The sad part is this dude was off the radar and no trade up was needed. We could have got him later. 

How do you not take Washington is mind boggling. Dude must have a serious injury we don't know about yet. 

Steelers just took him.   And they got a better TE than Hurst already on the roster in Pat Freiermuth. 

10 minutes ago, CRA said:

There are dudes in the 3rd round of this draft that don’t need 3-4 years to blossom.  You talking about blossoming at near 30 given his age. 

we just drafted a rookie QB #1 overall.  We aren’t a win immediately team.  We got to develop our QB. 

should of just drafted that 6’7 UGA TE instead and focused on Bryce Young’s development. 

I’m saying get 3-4 years out of him as a fringe role player is a success. If this guy is a Mario Addison level player then that’s a major win. 

Our defensive line needs bodies. I think we are going to have some growing pains on that side of the ball. Guys who faired well with Wilks 4-3 might have a hard time in the 3-4. I think they are anticipating struggles against the run and think this guy can plug some holes situationally and rush the passer. He’s a hell of an athlete. I don’t mind the pick at all. Burns needs help.

• Beer 3

The reason I don't take thr Darnell Washington ppl seriously is because they would've taken him 40 picks ago no question when a simple search reveals he had red flags abt  his knees.

And then he still got drafted behind a guy literally missing an ACL because he's a raw prospect as a receiver.

Wow...so many armchair scouts that watch a few YT vids and play around on their Playskool First Draft Simulator and have more insight than paid scouts/coaches.

We needed an EDGE and people were begging for one at 39, so we get one at 80. This dude is a physical specimen and is a great compliment to Burns. 

Yes, he's 25 and doesn't have mind blowing stats, but can we at least trust the selection of this insanely well put together coaching staff that everyone was soooo enamored with. 

Maybe they know what they're doing? This isn't Madden. 

• Pie 5