• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official UDFA thread

TheSpecialJuan

1 minute ago, MrBubba said:

I wonder how early is to early to start calling guys?  Would a guy take it as an insult if you call late five or early six about FA.  

Not in our case since we were out of picks, so hopefully we were manning those phones earlier than most teams

Couple of small school defensive players that I’d be interested in are Jerrod Clark from Coastal and Durrell Johnson from Liberty.

Clark is a massive NT that was originally recruited as a tight end and is pretty damn quick for a 340 lb. NT.

Johnson is an OLB who played JUCO ball before Liberty. To my knowledge, he led the entire FBS in TFL’s last year.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, ECHornet said:

A lot of guys I thought would be drafted that will be available. Let's hope our two round head start on the end of draft process helps.

That’s a good point we did have a 3 hour head start to get our list together..

• Pie 2

29 minutes ago, MrBubba said:

I wonder how early is to early to start calling guys?  Would a guy take it as an insult if you call late five or early six about FA.  

Idk how early exactly, but definitely in the 6th teams are calling. Pretty much have to to get a leg up on other teams also calling. Teams are trying to get guys locked in as UDFA's before other teams get their claws in em.