• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official UDFA thread

TheSpecialJuan

8 hours ago, Untouchable said:

I know Bumper Pool is a favorite with the name and all but don't be shocked if the other LB UDFA makes the team instead. Ajiake played under our one LB coach when he was the DC at UNLV.

Ajiake is a good player but I don't know how he puts on 20 or more lbs of muscle on his frame. Maybe he will. Pool weighs 231, Ajaike 221 - that's the size of our new WR. Maybe they like him in Chinn's role, but he's gonna have a tough time as a 3-4 lb.

5 hours ago, 96Bravo said:

Cam Peoples is a pretty big dude for a running back. 🤔

6'1, 215 runs probably a 4.5. He runs a lot more like he's 230 and that tended to show up later in games at App.

Two things will tell for Cam (who I've followed since App started recruiting him) and those are his health and his catching ability. He has all of the want to in the world and is a lot like a Cam Newton type on the sideline. 

I'll be interested to see what he can do in the offense. He's very much a stretch, Press, cut and gone type guy for a big dude. Otherwise it's press and push the pile.

• Pie 1