• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Now that that’s over let’s turn our attention to next year’s class

Growl

1 hour ago, Growl said:

There’s the son of a former all-pro receiver whose eligible for the draft next season, whose name starts with the letter ‘M’

I’m sure you know who I’m referring to.

please let’s bring this kid home, Bryce Young throwing a game winning pass in the Super Bowl to Moose Muhammad III with Frank Reich as head coach and Sam Mills’ battle cry stitched into the back of the jersey would tie every era of Panthers football together and would vindicate every wrong perpetrated against this team by Clete Blakeman, Bill Belichick, and the rest of their secret cabal of shadowy profiteers. 

AE6F235B-A233-4091-8916-A0D2FF124A35.jpeg

I'm ok with this.

3 minutes ago, Varking said:

He’ll be a later round guy if he declares. I think he’ll enter the draft the year after. 

Seems kinda définitive this far out. Hoping he works his way into the 3rd. High enough to be given a real chance to compete (for us) and low enough that we’d actually take him.

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm actually hoping we turn the corner and can actually start enjoying football season rather than constantly looking at next year's draft class because we fuging suck.

It is risky business to look at the opponents next season and think ahead cuz you don’t know exactly who might emerge as good teams but these teams don’t feel like a murders row by any means…

IMG_0056.jpeg

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1

13 minutes ago, SOJA said:

I am so ready for our first round pick to the Bears to be in the 20s so bears fans will STFU about us handing them Marvin Harrison Jr. 

Who knows if he will even be the top in class next year? So much changes every year and Harrison made spectacular catches on highlights but the truth is he’s often not gaining separation against college corners, which is why they require highlight throws and catches. 

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, Varking said:

Who knows if he will even be the top in class next year? So much changes every year and Harrison made spectacular catches on highlights but the truth is he’s often not gaining separation against college corners, which is why they require highlight throws and catches. 

He’s the best WR prospect since Chase and a future All-Pro. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Varking said:

Which ironically should give more credit to stroud for putting the ball where Harrison could make catches. It will be interesting to see  him match or improve his production next year with a new QB.

Edited by CPF4LIFE
  • Pie 1

2 hours ago, SOJA said:

I am so ready for our first round pick to the Bears to be in the 20s so bears fans will STFU about us handing them Marvin Harrison Jr. 

The Bears might be in position to draft Harrison with their own pick. I think they just had a pretty shitty draft, I have them as one of my big losers. Trading out of the Jalen Carter pick to take a RT then subsequently drafting DT with 2 of your next 3 picks is weird to me. And the top DT they got is a guy with questionable motor. Didn’t get Fields much help. Just a weird draft to me after you commit to Fields by trading out of the first pick.

• Pie 2