• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More NFL News

Mr. Scot

On 5/5/2023 at 5:45 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

I think he may realize he just won't be good at it. I mean, he's never came across as particularly personable or engaging. He doesn't strike me as someone who would be a natural at broadcasting and I don't see him doing something if he isn't going to be great at it.

Greg Olsen seems to be a natural  broadcasting talent behind the mike pertaining to football, something Tom Brady has not shown so far.  

• Pie 2

On 5/4/2023 at 5:17 PM, Mr. Scot said:

DO IT!!!

Adam Shefter reporting that The Patriots have signed QB Tom Brady and TE Rob Gronkowski 

It's crazy, but who wouldn't pass up a thankless media job, that you are not sure about to go to a team and city and owner that worships you like a god 

I seriously could see him returning has a coach or staff member

Edited by Day1PanthersFan

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

This story really went sideways...

If he genuinely had nothing to do with it, then I truly hate it for him. What a terrible, disgusting thing to be associated with and it possibly ruined his career.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

12 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

If he genuinely had nothing to do with it, then I truly hate it for him. What a terrible, disgusting thing to be associated with and it possibly ruined his career.

The way they're telling the story, it sounds Duke Lacrosse Team bad.

• Pie 2

ESPN's Dianna Russini reports "all signs point to" the Vikings parting ways with Dalvin Cook.

Vikings GM Kwesi Adofo-Mensah was noncommittal on Cook's future with the team a few weeks before the draft. There have been trade and cut rumors surrounding Cook throughout the offseason. If the Vikings were going to trade him, there is a good chance it would have happened prior to the draft. Now they may simply choose to cut him. If the release happens after June 1st, Minnesota will save $9 million against the cap with an $8.2 million dead cap hit spread out over the 2023 and 2024 seasons. The team brought Alexander Mattison back in free agency and drafted UAB running back DeWayne McBride in the seventh round. Mattison would get the first crack at the starting gig and would immediately vault into high-end RB2 territory if Cook is released.

14 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yikes 😬

Mind you, I'd be pretty shocked if this happened, but at the same time it's obvious we've come a long way from people projecting him #1 overall last year.

That should be us with Corral. We could use the extra roster spot.

Yikes 😬

Mind you, I'd be pretty shocked if this happened, but at the same time it's obvious we've come a long way from people projecting him #1 overall last year.

0% chance of this happening, same with us and Corral, in the end, someone would give up at minimum a late round pick to get them before they get cut and can sign with anyone.

Neither may be on their current teams come Week 1, but neither will be cut

• Pie 1

Yikes 😬

Who was the dude on here that was balls to the walls in love with willis?

Holy hell willis must be awful in the film room and in practice

25 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

0% chance of this happening, same with us and Corral, in the end, someone would give up at minimum a late round pick to get them before they get cut and can sign with anyone.

Neither may be on their current teams come Week 1, but neither will be cut

Wouldn't shock me a bit if Corral is released. It was rumored leading up to the draft that we were trying to trade him for literally anything.

43 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

That should be us with Corral. We could use the extra roster spot.

So dont even see what he has in the preseason and just cut him? What if he has something in him that propels him into a quality QB? No time to see if or if not last year due to preseason injury

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • Pie 2