• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Bryce is as good as most think..

WOW!!

I'll go as far to say Bryce, if healthy, will be a top 5 QB in the NFC as soon as this year, he's one of the most pro-ready QB's out of the draft in the last 10 years and the only concern about him is his frame/holding up over 17 games

• Pie 5

One thing I noticed was that his line wasn't as stellar as advertised. Draft pundits tried to make it seem like a lot of the running, escaping, and problem solving he does had a lot to do with the problems he creates or because of his stature. There were all sorts of plays where he was facing free rushers and guys just got flat out beat. He definitely will succeed with time to throw and weapons. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, NorthTryon said:

One thing I noticed was that his line wasn't as stellar as advertised. Draft pundits tried to make it seem like a lot of the running, escaping, and problem solving he does had a lot to do with the problems he creates or because of his stature. There were all sorts of plays where he was facing free rushers and guys just got flat out beat. He definitely will succeed with time to throw and weapons. 

Yep. Pretty sure during his Heismann year his average time to get the ball out was even faster than CJ Stroud. That was when he had a good oline and jameson williams.

In 2022, He extended plays out of necessity with a bad oline and subpar WRs.

Feel he'll fare well on the Panthers.

Edited by Saca312
  • Pie 3

5 minutes ago, Tbe said:

He’ll be the best QB in the division this year.

The only open question is long term health.

I think his long term health is a concern to all of us because of his slight frame.

However, I want to think this negative concern will be counter balanced by the fact defensive players cannot get a firm  grasp on him, or a good direct him because he is slippery and has a smaller frame.